Tonight, we welcome you to Phantom Manor for a ghoulishly-fun episode of #DisneyTriviaLive on Talking Mickey Project. Enter the live-stream, if you dare, and test your knowledge of the house on the hill in Disneyland Paris.
If you’d like to learn more after we finish tonight’s Disney Trivia Live, you can watch these recommended YouTube videos on the subject:
– Uncovering the Real Story of Phantom Manor (Offhand Disney) https://youtu.be/hq6FDQZZMwQ
– The History of Phantom Manor (Fastpass Facts) https://youtu.be/57oMXF6zG8I
– Lowlight Ride-through of Phantom Manor (DLP Welcome) https://youtu.be/S5iIjVyKsg8
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Talking Mickey Project was created by Emma to build an Online Community for Special Needs Families around their shared love of Disney Theme Parks. By doing this, she hopes to demonstrate how individuals with disabilities can truly realize their dreams with the support of their family and friends.
The Talking Mickey Project features your host, Emma, and is part of Beyond Disability Texas. Emma is a young adult who is a differently-abled with a love for all things Disney and great knowledge for Disney history. The Talking Mickey Project also provides an opportunity for Emma to learn interpersonal and vocational skills through the purposeful use of livestreams and social media.
Learn more and subscribe to the show at http://TalkingMickey.com
HELP EMMA RAISE MONEY FOR DISABILITY SA and FACT INSTITUTE in San Antonio, Texas:
* GoFundMe Page: https://gofund.me/6a9718d0
* Storybook Trips by Bridgette Langford at https://www.facebook.com/TravelWithAL…
* Beyond Disability Texas at https://BeyondDisabilityTexas.com
SOCIAL MEDIA & GAME STREAMING * https://Facebook.com/TalkingMickey
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The Talking Mickey Project is an independent, unofficial Disney fan-based podcast and series of live-streams, and is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates.
disability awareness differently abled special needs unseen disabilities disney family disney trivia facebook live youtube live disney with disabilities