Ron Schneider is best known by Disney Fans as the original Dreamfinder at the Journey into Imagination attraction at EPCOT Center. Starting on Opening Day of EPCOT Center in 1982, and along with his purple dragon friend, Figment, Ron brought life to one of the most beloved characters ever created for a Disney Park. Ron also wrote the book, “From Dreamer to Dreamfinder” that is a fascinating insight into the themed entertainment industry and a memoir of his 40 year career. Join Emma and Skipper Dad as they ask the questions that you would. Emma’s special guest is Ron Schneider on this special episode of Disney Friends Live!
LEARN MORE ABOUT RON SCHNEIDER
* Ron Schneider’s Wild Rides (YouTube Show): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmXK…
* From Dreamer to Dreamfinder (Book): https://www.amazon.com/Dreamer-Dreamf…
* Further Adventures of Walt’s Frozen Head (Film): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0qw…
* Ron Schneider’s Website: https://dreemfinder.wordpress.com/
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Talking Mickey Project was created by Emma to build an Online Community for Special Needs Families around their shared love of Disney Theme Parks. By doing this, she hopes to demonstrate how individuals with disabilities can truly realize their dreams with the support of their family and friends. The Talking Mickey Project features your host, Emma, and is part of Beyond Disability Texas. Emma is a young adult who is a differently-abled with a love for all things Disney and great knowledge for Disney history. Mickey Project presents #DisneyTriviaLive and #DisneyFriendsLive interviews on YouTube, Facebook and Twitch on Saturdays at 8:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM CT and Wednesdays at the same time. Be part of the Community by joining the Facebook Group called “Differently-Abled Disney Fans”.
Learn more about Emma at http://TalkingMickey.com and support the Talking Mickey Project at https://www.patreon.com/TalkingMickey
* Storybook Trips by Bridgette Langford https://www.facebook.com/TravelWithAL…
* DryBar Salon San Antonio https://www.thedrybar.com/
* Beyond Disability Texas Podcast https://BeyondDisabilityTexas
* Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast…
* Google Podcasts https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0…
DISCLAIMER The Talking Mickey Project is an independent, unofficial Disney fan-based podcast and series of live-streams, and is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates.
#disabilityawareness #differentlyabled #specialneeds #unseendisabilities #disneyfamily #disneytrivia #facebooklive Special Needs Differently Abled Fan Community Autism Intellectual Disability Inclusion All Abilities dreamfinder and figment epcot figment journey into imagination with figment wally boag one little spark